Robotic Parking At Lyon Airport: One Year of Operational Experience
Aéroports de Lyon and Stanley Robotics have now managed a sizeable car park with robots. This outdoor service is a world-first and grows step-wise with the target to reach a multi-thousands-spaces commercial operation. Many very interesting lessons and learnings have already been made, both on the operations side and on the customers' side, which confirms the potential of such a solution. Discover more about the learnings during this workshop, and also about how robots can strongly increase the parking capacity.
During the workshop the audience will learn:
- How a robotic parking solution works outdoor
- How it can increase capacity and revenues for airports
- Experience collected in real operations at Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport
- How users react and what is their willingness to pay
- What is next to come with autonomous robotic parking.