Airport Direct Travel
Generating incremental ancillary revenues via a digital engagement and E-commerce strategy
The Airport Direct Travel presentation will focus on using e/m-commerce to promote and sell Airport Products, in particular via parking, which is a significant revenue stream, next to aeronautical and retail activity including Food and Beverage.
This workshop will explore the benefits associated with adopting an effective e/m-commerce and digital strategy as well as providing some examples of how Airports have benefited from a more joined up approach to selling parking, ancillary products and relevant services.
The open workshop will cover areas such as:
- Emphasis on customer engagement, retention and loyalty.
- Using integrated CRM techniques to maximize each opportunity.
- Focus on the up sell/cross sell of products during the entire engagement process (pre and post-sale communications).
- ‘What didn't the customer buy’ is seen as a key opportunity.
- Reporting and Forecasting – from ‘here and now’ to historical.
- Using forecasting to influence trading patterns.
- Airports becoming the primary distribution channel for all their services & products including flights, parking & services.
Attendees from Airport Direct Travel will be from an airport, car park and retail environment, and complimented by team members with a digital and e-commerce background, all with a wealth of experience.
About Airport Direct Travel
Airport Direct Travel (ADT), is a world leading airport centric organisation, that provides pre-book reservation solutions and venue commerce (e-commerce) platforms known as 'an airport's shop window' that are specifically geared to increasing revenues for Airport Parking, Security Fast Track, Executive Lounge, Holidays, Flights, Hotels, Car Hire and a range of other direct airport products. Our systems are easy to use, plug straight into existing airport websites and get to work fast. Through a partnership approach we help airports and airport partners, unlock non-aeronautical revenue potential and open up long-term relationships with travellers.