Managing Capacity and Dealing with Demand
With global airport traffic expected to double in the next 15 years, managing capacity will become a growing problem for airport facilities with limited space. And, with such fluctuation in demand between the peak holiday seasons and off-peak periods, smart solutions are required. Options out there include construction, robotic parking solutions, car-sharing, meet-and-greet facilities, and off-airport parking.
- Should I build a new parking facility or find a solution that utilizes my existing infrastructure?
- Can modular car parks help manage fluctuating demand?
- Should I reopen the parking facilities we closed during the pandemic?
- What solutions are available for customer-friendly block parking?
- How can innovative solutions such as car sharing and robotic parking meet my capacity needs?
- How can I utilize meet and greet, kiss and ride, pre-booking and TNCs to manage capacity?
- Should I work with off-airport parking providers to relieve pressure on on-site parking?
- How can I influence and manage how customers arrange their airport parking?